[nycphp-announce] now at nyphp: PHP/AMP Training Early Bird Ends Thursday; Roadtrip to Oracle Developer Days 8/8

New York PHP contact at nyphp.org
Tue Jul 29 21:38:27 EDT 2003

-----  PHP/AMP Training Early Bird Ends Thursday at Midnight

Save $100 and signup today for the August session of New York PHP's PHP/AMP Technology Training.

This course is an excellent start for anyone just getting involved with these exciting technologies, or for those looking to learn standarized best-practices and techniques.

Please see http://nyphp.org/training for a complete course outline and details, or contact training at nyphp.org with any questions.

-----  New York PHP goes on the road to New Brunswick Hyatt, NJ, August 8th, for Oracle Developer Days

This year's Oracle Developer Days include PHP, alongside RedHat, GDB and Enterprise Linux.  The event takes place at the New Brunswick Hyatt, and we're planning on taking the NJ Transit Northeast Corridor Line, however if we get enough people, we're considering renting a car.

Join New York PHP for a day of fun as we go on the road to New Brunswick (was Edison) and learn about PHP and Oracle, firsthand.  And, if you're familiar with getting to the New Brunswick Hyatt, please contact us so we can plan a smooth trip.

Workshop details are available at http://nyphp.org/odd and http://nyphp.org/eodd and contact contact at nyphp.org if you'll be joining us, meeting us, or lending a hand.

New York PHP