[nycphp-announce] next at nyphp: November General Meeting, AMP Certifications, Books for Reviews Available

New York PHP contact at nyphp.org
Sun Nov 23 16:42:28 EST 2003

---- November Meeting Program ----

Wouldn't it be interesting to see what your fellow PHP developers are working on?

At this month's General Meeting, we have four PHP driven sites from the NYPHP community. Each developer highlights the interesting points in development, challenges they've faced, and how they made it happen with PHP.  Join us for:

-- Investment Accounting
-- www.bikesummer.org/2003/
-- jimslobsterco.com
-- maxcards.com

See http://nyphp.org for complete details about each site, directions and time.  As always this meeting is free and open to the public - and please be sure to RSVP by sending a message to rsvp at nyphp.org.

---- Rapid AMP Certifications ----

Concise, intense, skill-centric; RAMP Certifications now available.
Details at http://nyphp.org/ramp

---- Book Review Reminder; More Free Books Available ----

Get hot book titles, free!  Help the community and authors by writing a
brief review of the books.  And these aren't book reviews like you did
in high school - just a couple of paragraphs and an overall critique
is perfect!  Thanks to NYPHP developer Peter Lehrer, we now have a site
for members to request and pickup books for review.  For a sample
review, more information and to request a book for October, please
see: http://nyphp.org/library

For those with books already, get your review sent into
library at nyphp.org, and sign-up for more great titles.

And, if there's a book not in our list that you'd like to review, tell
us at library at nyphp.org!

---- Online Web Forums ----

We've received numerous requests for providing additional resources to
the community through online web forums, and have answered with
http://forums.nyphp.org and forums at nyphp.org.

--- 25% Discount on PHP Magazine for the New York PHP Community ---

Now our community can take advantage of the rich resources PHP Magazine
makes available. Please see http://nyphp.org/phpmag for details.

Questions, suggestions, feedback?
contact at nyphp.org

New York PHP