[nycphp-announce] now at nyphp: NYPHP Introduces Online Forums, Rapid AMP Certifications

New York PHP contact at nyphp.org
Mon Oct 6 21:06:22 EDT 2003

We've received numerous requests for providing additional resources to the community through online web forums, and have answered with http://forums.nyphp.org and forums at nyphp.org.

It's only recently rolled out, and we hope you will contribute by voicing what forums should be created and what topics they should cover.  Whether new user or PHP guru, with your feedback and participation we are building one of the most focused and useful technical discussion communities available on the Internet.  We are also considering hosting moderated forums and a community calendar, and would be happy for your participation in managing and organizing these forums.