[nycphp-announce] training at nyphp: New Training with Rasmus' "Programming PHP" Sept 27-28
noreply at nyphp.org
Sun Sep 19 23:11:57 EDT 2004
New York PHP's Fall Training Program starts September 27-28.
Join New York PHP instructor Jeff Siegel as your guide to Rasmus
Lerdorf's "Programming PHP" and core development techniques.
Learn More: http://nyphp.org/twoday
In cooperation with O'Reilly Publishing, this intensive hands-on course
leverages Rasmus Lerdorf's bestselling "Programming PHP" book to give
you the skills you need to develop. Students receive:
* Complimentary copy of "Programming PHP" from O'Reilly Publishing
* Printed and bound course material
* Personal accounts on New York PHP's Training Server
* Personal workstations during training
New York PHP's two-day training course is designed to move you swiftly
and thoroughly through the key concepts you need to know when engaged in
modern Internet and Web development.
>From working with your online servers, to MySQL and SQL, to core Apache
and HTTP concepts, and of course in-depth coverage of the PHP language,
instructor Jeff Siegel shares his broad-based experience to deliver
real-world skills and techniques not found in any other PHP course.
With hands-on, server-based instruction, Jeff guides participants
* About the Course and Additional Resources
* Server Orientation and your New York PHP Training Account
* Introducing PHP, HTTP and Apache
* Working with the Text Editor, UltraEdit
* PHP Source Code Structure
* Form Basics
* Variables, Operators, Expressions, and Control Structures
* Functions and Variable Scope
* Additional Tools - FileZilla and Putty
* Database and SQL Fundamentals
* PHP, MySQL and Forms
* Datasets and Normalization
* Sessions, Cookies and Keeping State
* Error Handling Basics
Learn More and Sign-Up: http://nyphp.org/twoday
Seats are limited so reserve yours today.
Questions? Use our online form:
New York PHP Education
More information about the announce