[nycphp-announce] holidays at nyphp: Party at A&M Roadhouse Replaces Monthly Meeting

New York PHP noreply at nyphp.org
Mon Dec 26 20:37:01 EST 2005

First, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Holiday and New Year.  And a thank
you for once again making New York PHP one of the strongest open source
communities in the world.  This has been a huge year for PHP, due in no
small part to the enthusiasm and support from you, the New York PHP
Community.

Instead of our monthly meeting in December, we will be gathering at the same
time and date at the A&M Roadhouse (http://www.amroadhouse.com/) in Tribeca.
Join us at 6:30pm on December 27th, 2005 for an informal gathering of
holiday cheer, regardless of the MTA/TWU strike status.  There is no need to
RSVP.

We will be having another large party, bigger than last year's New York
Technical Community Holiday Party (http://www.nytchp.com) and in cooperation
with other groups, in the New Year.

Our regular monthly meetings will resume in January, and I'd like to take
this opportunity to thank our Principals, speakers, and IBM for continually
providing great meetings and presentations.  Plus, stay tuned for a
groundbreaking event coming in June.

I look forward to seeing everyone this Tuesday.

 When: Tuesday, December 27th at 6:30pm

Where: A&M Roadhouse
       57 Murray Street (between Church & W. Broadway)
       Main room

 RSVP: No need to RSVP!

---
Hans Zaunere