[nycphp-announce] Two-day In-depth PHP Training filling up fast

Michael Southwell michael.southwell at nyphp.org
Sat May 7 08:43:44 EDT 2005

There are just a few days left to register for our next two-day in-depth
PHP training class, scheduled for 16-17 May at our mid-Manhattan training
facility.  This course will follow the Programmer's Track, focusing on
developers with programming experience in other languages, but no
experience with using PHP for web development.  Full details are at
http://nyphp.org/twoday .

Michael Southwell, Vice President for Education
New York PHP
http://nyphp.org/twoday - In-depth PHP Training Courses