[nycphp-announce] presentations at nyphp: Do You Want To Present?

New York PHP noreply at nyphp.org
Sat Dec 9 16:57:54 EST 2006

All,

As many of you have seen, we have a submittal area for presentations where
folks can both submit talks, or request topics be covered.  Presentations
are submitted here:

http://www.nyphp.org/presentations.php

Recently, we've received a request for a presentation covering the area of
partitioning, RAID, and general disk setup for a AMP deployment.  This would
include:

-- a server for just the database
-- a server for just Apache
-- a server supporting the entire AMP stack
-- operating system specific considerations (Windows, BSD, Linux, etc)

If you'd like to present on one of these topics, or another topic, please
contact us:

http://www.nyphp.org/contact.php

We're happy to coorindate a meeting of multiple presenters, too.  Multiple
presenters are encouraged to talk on specific areas of expertise at a single
meeting.

We have a great new year ahead of us so join in and think about sharing your
expertise with the New York PHP Community.

---
Hans Zaunere / President / New York PHP
   www.nyphp.org  /  www.nyphp.com