[nycphp-announce] new at nyphp: Community Membership; Suggest and Submit Presentations

New York PHP noreply at nyphp.org
Sun Jan 22 11:24:38 EST 2006

Happy New Year!

2006 is already gearing up to be a major year for PHP and New York PHP.
This is the first in a series of exciting announcements, but let's start by
highlighting two new features of http://www.nyphp.org.

First, we've put together a Community Member link-able image.  This is an
easy way to let the world know that you're a New York PHP member.  Feel free
to place it on any web sites, forums, blogs, etc. and use the image from our
servers.

See http://www.nyphp.org/show_participation.php for details, and thank you
for taking an active role in New York PHP.

Second, we've created an online form for anyone to submit and suggest
presentation topics.  Either submit a presentation that you'd like to give
to our community, or simply suggest a topic, and we'll take it from there,
finding a suitable speaker in the area.

For details and more information, see
http://www.nyphp.org/presentations.php.

Our January meeting is also online - see http://www.nyphp.org - and a formal
announcement will be coming soon.  Don't forget to RSVP!

---
Hans Zaunere / President / New York PHP
   www.nyphp.org  /  www.nyphp.com