[nycphp-announce] conference at nyphp: Announcing the New York PHP Conference & Expo, 2006

New York PHP noreply at nyphp.org
Mon Jan 23 10:02:28 EST 2006

I am very pleased to announce that New York PHP will be hosting a full three
day conference at the New Yorker Hotel, June 14-16, 2006.

http://www.nyphpcon.com

This is a significant step forward for PHP in New York, and around the
world.  Our focus will be the PHP Business Community, combining business and
technical presentations from the industry's best and brightest.  We already
have significant involvement from industry standard companies, and look
forward to uniting PHP with other technologies.

Additional announcements will follow, but here are some highlights:

-- a call for papers will be open shortly
-- online registration will open shortly
-- sponsorship opportunities are available
-- attend NYPHP's monthly meetings for news, updates, and discount codes

We're also looking forward to community involvement, including speaker
selection committee members and presentations.

Please email contact at nyphpcon.com at any time with questions, sponsorships,
or to get involved.

Stay tuned for more information as they development.

---
Hans Zaunere / President / New York PHP
   www.nyphp.org  /  www.nyphp.com