[nycphp-announce] NYPHPCon 2006 Wrap-Up

New York PHP noreply at nyphp.org
Wed Jun 28 09:12:40 EDT 2006

NYPHPCon 2006 was a huge success thanks to our sponsors, speakers, and of
course, attendees.  We have received consistent feedback regarding the
quality of the presentations, so I'd like to especially thank our speakers
for their travel and preparation.

We broke ground this year by bringing together the business and technical
sides of PHP, forming the PHP Business Community, and providing insights to
our audience like no other conference has done.

There are a few post-conference items to cover.  First, we've received the
majority of presentations and have them online.  Please see:

http://www.nyphpcon.com/speakers.php

Secondly, we are collecting photos from the conference, and putting them
online as well.  Thanks to the New York City BSD User Group
(http://www.nycbug.org), we have an FTP server available for image upload.
Images will be online at our gallery as they arrive, thanks to Michael
DeWitt.

If you have blogged about the conference, or have a gallery of your own,
please send us your links and show your participation:

http://www.nyphpcon.com/show_participation.php

We also want your feedback on the conference.  Rather than a complex survey
form, we've decided to keep comments free form.  Simply use our contact
form:

http://www.nyphp.org/contact.php

Use email address feedback at nyphpcon.com and other appropriate values if you
wish to remain anonymous.

It's important that you tell us your thoughts on the conference, whether
positive or negative.  Feedback will help us create even better events and
conferences in the future.  This conference was truly made possible by and
created for you, the business community of sponsors, attendees, and
speakers.

Again, I thank everyone for taking part in this conference and enjoy the
summer.

---
Hans Zaunere / President / New York PHP
   www.nyphp.org  /  www.nyphp.com