[nycphp-announce] con at nyphp: Conference Program Complete

New York PHP noreply at nyphp.org
Fri May 5 11:14:15 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm very excited to announce that the conference program, including
tutorials and sessions, has been finalized.  While there may be a couple of
minor adjustments, we're not expecting any significant changes.

Please see the schedule at:

http://www.nyphpcon.com/conference_glance.php

And sign-up online at:

https://www.nyphpcon.com/register.php

To all those that submitted a paper, we thank you.  It was extremely
difficult to create this schedule, and from the overwhelming amount of
papers we received, we're already looking forward to a future conference.

---
Hans Zaunere / President / New York PHP
   www.nyphp.org  /  www.nyphp.com