[nycphp-announce] conference at nyphp: Rasmus, Rod, Chris Keynote at NYPHPCon; Mashup Contest; Conference/Summer Training

New York PHP noreply at nyphp.org
Thu May 18 09:57:20 EDT 2006

All,

I'm pleased to announce our line-up of keynotes, tutorials, and speakers.
We're excited to have many of the industry's finest business and technical
minds participate in NYPHPCon 2006.  I'm also grateful to all those who
submitted papers - selection was not easy.

Please see http://www.nyphpcon.com for our updated program.

Register online today:  https://www.nyphpcon.com/register.php

Special Hotel Rates are also available if you register now.  See:

http://www.nyphpcon.com/hotel_information.php

Get involved with New York PHP and see you at the conference.

---
Hans Zaunere  /  President  /  New York PHP