[nycphp-announce] thursday at nyphp: Summer Soiree and Joomla SIG Gathering

New York PHP noreply at nyphp.org
Tue Aug 21 13:32:54 EDT 2007

Summer Networking Party and Joomla Gathering
August 23rd at 6:30pm at The Delancey

August's dog days are here but relief is on the way.  NYCBUG and New York
PHP are excited to team up again for an informal summer networking event.

Even if you're not a member of these groups, you're invited.

At 6:30pm on August 23rd, we'll be getting together on the roof-top lounge
of The Delancey (http://www.thedelancey.com), in the Lower-East Side.  The
roof-top is a small piece of tropic serenity in Manhattan, with a relaxing
fountain, lush plants, and a great view - and of course WiFi.

There is no need to RSVP and all are invited to attend.  Just stop by 168
Delancey, between Clinton and Attorney, and head upstairs.

We hope you'll join us for this relaxing summer fling before Fall begins to
fall.

JOOMLA USERS: The New York PHP Community Joomla SIG will be having it's
first meeting at this event.  The meeting will serve as a way for people to
meet, greet, and decide the future direction of the SIG. And most
importantly, it'll be a great opportunity to finally meet the other Joomla
users and share war stories.

Join the Joomla mailing list
(http://lists.nyphp.org/mailman/listinfo/joomla) to stay informed.

Fall Presentation Schedule

We're also looking forward to scheduling our fall meeting lineup.  If you
have ideas for a topic, or would like to speak yourself, please feel free to
submit or suggest a presentation.

http://www.nyphp.org/presentations.php

We can host either online presentations, or in-person meetings at IBM.

NYPHP.org Community Project