[nycphp-announce] holidays at nyphp: Webgrrls Tomorrow - Community Party 12/13

New York PHP noreply at nyphp.com
Wed Dec 5 15:52:53 EST 2007

All,

We're pleased to announce two great holiday events - see below for details.

Webgrrls Holiday Event - TOMORROW!
----------------------------------

NYC Webgrrls would like to invite you to join us on December 6th for the NYC
Webgrrls Holiday Celebration (details below)  There will be great
networking, great Italian food, open bar for two hours, and great raffle
prizes - RSVP asap!

To RSVP go to: http://www.webgrrls.com/newyork-ny/

Everyone is encouraged to invite clients, friends and colleagues (both male
and female).

NYC Technology Sector Holiday Social

We're pleased to announce our second holiday event for New York's technology
sector.

Keep the evening of Thursday, December 13th, 2007 open for FREE drinks and
hors d'oeuvres.

Details and RSVP (required): RSVP NOW before we have to close it!
http://www.orgcom.info/Holiday

Have a happy and a healthy!

---
New York PHP Community