[nycphp-announce] next at nyphp: NYPHP Talk Live in March

New York PHP noreply at nyphp.org
Wed Mar 14 15:42:46 EDT 2007

Submit or suggest a presentation - either for online presentation or
in-person:  http://www.nyphp.org/presentations.php

NOTE:  This event happens March 29th, 2007 and at a different venue.

March General Meeting:
NYPHP Talk Live
----------------------

 When: Tuesday, March 29th, at 6:30pm
Where: Suspender's Bar and Restaurant (http://www.suspendersbar.com/)

It seems as though spring is in the air, and with it comes a new type of
meeting event at New York PHP Community. This month, we'll continue our
NYPHP Talk Live series, but at a bar/restaurant venue for informal
discussion, drinks, and food.

We'll have the back room of Wall Street area bar and restaurant,
Suspender's.  Free wireless internet is provided, in addition to a LCD
projector.

Bring your discussion topics, laptops, and appetites as the NYPHP Talk
mailing list goes live this March.  We welcome 5 minute and ad-hoc
presentations by anyone to serve as discussion starters, and as a way to
share your experiences with the community.

NOTE: This event occurs on March 29th (Thursday), rather than our normal
Tuesday meeting.  There is no need to RSVP.  The event starts at about
6:30pm.

---
New York PHP Community
http://www.nyphp.org