[nycphp-announce] next at nyphp: Sun & MySQL: A New Hope

New York PHP noreply at nyphp.com
Thu Mar 20 06:02:14 EDT 2008

March General Meeting:
Sun & MySQL: A New Hope
-----------------------

 When: Tuesday, March 25th, 6:30pm sharp (4th Tuesday of every month)
Where: IBM, 590 Madison Avenue, Room 1219 (12th Floor)
 RSVP: http://www.nyphp.org/rsvp.php

New York PHP Community is pleased to get the inside scope on the intriguing
purchase of MySQL by Sun Microsystems.

Join Philip Antoniades, Systems Engineering Manager, NA, as he walks us
through MySQL's roadmap and the latest developments. Philip has been with
MySQL since 2003 as a Consultant and Pre-Sales Engineer, and now heads up
Systems Engineering for North America. Prior to joining MySQL Philip was a
C++ and Java Developer.

Join Sun, MySQL, Philip and New York PHP at our March general meeting for
the latest developments on this important relationship.

Thank you to IBM for providing a great presentation space in Midtown
Manhattan. As a service to our community, New York PHP Community meetings
are always free and open to the public.

Come prepared with a business card to enter book raffles.

When: Tuesday, March 25th, 6:30pm sharp (4th Tuesday of every month)
Where: IBM, 590 Madison Avenue, Room 1219 (12th Floor)
 RSVP: http://www.nyphp.org/rsvp.php

You must RSVP within 30 days of the meeting you attend!

---
New York PHP Community
http://www.nyphp.org