[nycphp-announce] next at nyphp: NYCBSDCon 2008 Begins at the End of the Week!

New York PHP hostmaster at nyphp.com
Mon Oct 6 08:56:27 EDT 2008

FYI, from our good friends at NYCBUG (www.nycbug.org), coming up this weekend.  Certainly one of the finest technical line-ups for all things security, networks, and BSD.  Yet they still manage to make the measly $95 registration fee go back to the open source projects in donations.

Sign-up:  www.nycbsdcon.org

See you there,

---
Hans Zaunere / Managing Member / New York PHP
      www.nyphp.org  /  www.nyphp.com