[nycphp-announce] next at nyphp: Flexing PHP with Flex Builder 4

New York PHP hostmaster at nyphp.com
Mon Jul 27 08:25:43 EDT 2009

Startup?  Check out our new Bootup tech pitch events:
http://www.meetup.com/new-york-php/

July General Meeting:
Flexing PHP with Flex Builder 4
-------------------------------

 When: Tuesday, July 28th at 6:30pm sharp (4th Tuesday of every month)
Where: IBM, 590 Madison Avenue, Room 1219 (12th Floor)
 RSVP: http://www.nyphp.org/rsvp.php

The dog days of summer may finally be here, but that isn't an excuse for
dogging out on our continuing series on RIAs. This July we welcome back
Kevin Hoyt from Adobe for a look at how you can flex your stuff with the new
features in Adobe Flex Builder 4 and PHP.

Kevin will be showing off the new features in Adobe Flex Builder 4 for PHP
developers, and how Flex can integrate easily with the Zend framework for
building rich Internet applications quickly.

And join us at TGI Friday's at 56th and Lexington after the meeting for
complimentary food and drink, thanks to Adobe.

Thank you to IBM for providing a great presentation space in Midtown
Manhattan. As a service to our community, New York PHP Community meetings
are always free and open to the public.

Come prepared with a business card to enter book and software raffles.

 When: Tuesday, July 28th at 6:30pm sharp (4th Tuesday of every month)
Where: IBM, 590 Madison Avenue, Room 1219 (12th Floor)
 RSVP: http://www.nyphp.org/rsvp.php

You must RSVP within 30 days of the meeting you attend - that means RSVP
now!

---
New York PHP User Group Community
http://www.nyphp.org