[nycphp-announce] new at nyphp: Zend Framework SIG, nyphp at Sun's CommunityOne, Meetup Tonight, Presentations Online

New York PHP hostmaster at nyphp.com
Tue Mar 3 10:47:10 EST 2009

New SIG:  Zend Framework

Subscribe for technical help, and to keep updated on the latest meetings and
events related to ZF.  Or, let the other organizers know you'd like to get
involved.

We're also reaching out to all PHP and web related meet-ups and groups, to
centralize, share, and organize resources for the community at large.

If your group would be interested in working with NYPHP, contact us at
http://www.nyphp.org/contact.php or subscribe to the NYPHP-Org mailing list
and see more information here:

http://lists.nyphp.org/mailman/private/org/2009-March/002875.html

NYPHP at Sun's CommunityOne East
--------------------------------

Sun's CommunityOne conference is coming up and there a number of very
interesting and relevant talks on PHP, MySQL, Web 2.0, Ajax, etc.

I'll be speaking on "MySQL and PHP - State of the Union" so I'll see you
there - and best of all, it's FREE.

Announcement is below, as well as the session schedule:

Sessions:
http://developers.sun.com/events/communityone/2009/east/sessions.jsp

Join us March 18-19 at CommunityOne East in New York City for two jam-packed
days of education, innovation, and exchange. Evaluate dozens of open-source
projects powering leading Web companies, transforming enterprise IT, and
enabling next-generation computing. Main conference is free, but space is
limited. Register today!
http://developers.sun.com/events/communityone/index.jsp?cid=CE9MTE28

Meet-up Tonight
---------------

NYPHP's monthly informal meet-up happens tonight.  Spring is almost here so
we only have a precious few of these days left - come out and enjoy the
weather!

Details:  http://www.meetup.com/new-york-php/

Presentations Online

Two great presentations on Yasca PHP Security and the Zend Framework are
online from our February Meeting at IBM.  See the archives for details:

http://www.nyphp.org/content/presentations/

---
Hans Zaunere / Managing Member / New York PHP