[nycphp-announce] new at nyphp - Introducing Bootup Next Week

New York PHP hostmaster at nyphp.com
Fri Oct 9 18:01:10 EDT 2009

All,

Some of you may have heard about our new Bootup meetings.  Please check out
the new site for details:
	http://www.bootup.io/

It's a unique and interesting spin on entrepreneurs, engineering, and
start-ups.

We have two presentation slots now available for Bootup #3, Wed. Oct 14th.
It's been generating quite a buzz and have been fun events for developers
and startups alike - something a little different from the typical
presentation.

Since already outgrowing our previous venue, we're pleased to have seating
for 100+ thanks to Sun Microsystems.  Don't forget to RSVP as we're looking
forward to the biggest and best Bootup yet.

Please submit your pitches ASAP to lock in a slot.  The site contains
details for how to submit.

And for developers, simply RSVP and we'll see you there.

RSVP is still required at meetup.com:
	http://www.meetup.com/new-york-php/calendar/11372523/

You may email me directly or Contact Us through www.bootup.io to submit your
pitch, or with any other questions.