[nycphp-announce] TONIGHT holidays at nyphp: NY Tech Holiday Party - NYPHP is 10

noreply at nyphp.org noreply at nyphp.org
Tue Dec 21 12:13:35 EST 2010

Hello one final reminder for tonight's party - RSVP now.

The holidays are here and our 4th NY Technical Holiday Party is occurring
12/21 - and I also welcome you to NYPHP's 10th year!

Our mission: bring together all aspects of technology and the business of
technology in one social event - that's free.

As with previous years, we'll have hundreds of NY's technology finest in
attendance, representing all technologies and the business of tech.

All are invited - from CTO to junior developer, IT manager to investor.

Details and RSVP: http://www.bootup.io/holiday-party

We also welcome communities to participate and companies to sponsor food
costs.

Learn more:
	http://www.bootup.io/holiday-party/participate
	http://www.bootup.io/holiday-party/sponsor

Please contact me off-list directly if you're interested.

Thanks to all, and to all a great new year,

---
Hans Zaunere / Managing Member
www.bootup.io / www.nyphp.org