[nycphp-announce] this-week at nyphp: Full-Text Search with Sphinx and PHP - RevJam Launch PARTY

noreply at nyphp.org noreply at nyphp.org
Mon May 23 10:24:59 EDT 2011

We have a very exciting and busy week coming up:

THURSDAY
PB&J Spring Party, Thursday May 26th
The Revjam Launch Party, now with FREE beer

Join the New York PHP user group as we celebrate the launch of startup
Revjam, a new social commerce platform. We congratulate long time NYPHP
members John Coggeshall and Nate Abele with their launch and am pleased to
co-organize the event with their team.

Full details and RSVP at http://www.nyphp.org/revjam

Have your own launch coming up? Contact us and we'll help.

TUESDAY
May General Meeting - TOMORROW, May 24th
Full-Text Search with Sphinx and PHP
SphinxSearch LAMP stack integration, tips and tricks