[nycphp-jobs] FW: Full Time Permanent Opportunity In New York City
kyla at css-llc.net
Tue Nov 7 15:29:00 EST 2006
Full Time Permanent Opportunity In New York City
We are currently seeking a motivated Mobile Developer to help meet the
challenges of a highly competitive, dynamic market. Please let me know
today if you are interested in this position. You can call me at
The mobile application developer will participate in developing new
applications, customizing them for individual customers and partners and
adding personalization to our mobile services. This developer will work
closely with technical management, technology architects, and other
developers and testers at the company throughout the requirements, design,
and implementation phases of projects ranging from small to very large. The
ideal candidate will have extensive experience with mobile phone
applications and services, plus PHP and database experience. Ability to work
in a remote management environment an absolute must.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
* Working effectively with cross-functional groups to understand and
implement requirements. Closely following written design specifications to
ensure that software fits into our overall architecture, addresses
requirements, and is testable.
* Providing and meeting time commitments for development projects.
* Communicating status and issues orally and in writing in a timely
Within our start-up environment, you should be prepared to be flexible and
help out in several cross-functional areas. The opportunity to grow, learn
and contribute immeasurably is boundless.
All applicants should have demonstrated experience in all of the following
* At least 3 years experience developing applications for mobile
phones, including WAP sites or SMS services.
* Brew or J2ME development experience a strong plus.
* At least 1 year experience web programming with PHP and MySQL using
object-oriented design, database abstraction, and templating systems.
* Strong understanding of Internet protocols and Networks is required.
* Experience using Linux is required.
At least 2 year of experience in XML language.
Creative Solutions Services, LLC
"Helping you solve the human capital puzzle"
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the jobs