[nycphp-jobs] PHP Developer
jobs at udfi.biz
Wed Nov 8 19:37:06 EST 2006
UDFI is a dynamic, cutting-edge technology firm that specializes in
working with small and mid-sized businesses and their web
technologies. We are expanding rapidly as the web becomes integrated
into everyday life. Our core principles are what define us:
Usability, Design, Focus and Innovation.
It's a casual but fast paced work environment and we are constantly
challenged with interesting projects.
We're seeking driven, hard-working, career-oriented, customer-centric
individuals to join our team.
The position requires in-depth knowledge of both front-end and back-
end technologies. You will be intimately involved with defining
processes and must be able to work collaboratively with others during
all stages of the development cycle.
1) ***** STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS A MUST *****
2) ***** UNDERSTANDING THAT THE CUSTOMER ALWAYS COMES FIRST *****
3) Advanced knowledge of PHP 4 or 5, specifically OO aspects of the
4) Use of CVS or SVN in past projects.
6) Understanding of object oriented design.
7) Experience with MySQL, Postgres or Oracle.
8) Love of open source development and standards-based development.
9) Able to multi-task and handle multiple projects.
Drupal, Joomla, Symfony, SugarCRM & osCommerce, X-Cart, EZPublish
If you are interested in this position, please forward you resume and
**important** a cover letter describing yourself and why you think
you're a good fit. This is an onsite position. No outsourcing.
More information about the jobs