[nycphp-jobs] Lead PHP developer--NYC---Cuttng Edge Technology Company!
brooke at demand-inc.com
Thu May 8 12:27:19 EDT 2008
I'm searching for a senior level PHP/LAMP developer in the NYC area. This
position is for one of my top clients and it's an opportunity that you won't
want to turn-down. My client has taken on a "googlesque" type of office
environment; so it's a casual working environment with some of the most
talented developer in the world. The founders of this company have pushed
for a "work hard, play hard" type of attitude at work. All of my contact
information is below if you are interested. The ideal candidate will have
PHP experience, have experience developing medical software, and will be
fluent in the Russian language. However, if you are a Sr. level PHP
developer that either has Medical Software experience OR can speak fluently
in Russian.that is OK too!!
The description is below:
I am currently conducting a retained search for top tier technology client
in New York City for a Lead Developer with team leadership experience within
the Medical Technology field including experience working closely with
software developers and heavy EMR and/or EMH experience. Our client has
developed a multi-tiered fully web-based medical documentation program.
* Lead and build the technology team
* Lead the offshore development in Russia and also provide technical
direction of the product
* Schedule and monitor project deadlines
* Prioritize new features and bug fixes
* Monitor developer progress
* Promote awareness of goals to team and management
* Assist in product prototyping
* Ensure medical integrity of product through QA sessions with
coordinated clinical content personnel.
* Coordinate all aspects of release and notification of program
* Russian Language fluency (to work with development team in Russia)
* Object-orientated programming background a must with strong
understanding of design patterns and where to apply them
* Strong Computer Science fundamentals with a degree in Software
Engineering related discipline strongly preferred
* Strong server-side development experience, PHP preferred in a LAMP
* Strong database fundamentals (MySQL preferred)
* Understand versioning systems such as SVN and build processes.
Understand XML/ XmlHttpRequest
* Must be passionate about technology and want to change the way the
world approaches web based applications.
* Experience developing Electronic Medical/Health Records,
(EMR/EHRs) or a similar medical software background.
* Experience building innovative, ground breaking software
* Experience writing frameworks such as Prototype, jQuery and
* Capable of extending and optimizing PHP internals.
I look forward to hearing from you!!
brooke at demand-inc.com
Office: 646.417.8216 x702
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the jobs