[nycphp-jobs] Sr Web Developer
mperrone at inmarkit.com
Tue Apr 7 14:53:18 EDT 2009
Please Respond to jobs at berkleynetworks.com
Senior Applications Developer / Berkley Networks
About our company:
Berkley Networks Corporation is a venture focused on bringing a new
utility for retailers to market. Our technology is a new easy to
deploy shopping utility that enable consumers to bookmark and add to a
wish list products from retailers ecommerce sites, print
advertisements, or even while shopping in stores.
The Senior Applications Developer role:
The Sr. Developer will play a key role in continuing design,
development, deployment and operations of company’s products and
services in a consistent and efficient manner.
The primary responsibility will be providing a key input into the
technical design, execution of development and support of our
platform. We require our team members to take ownership of the design
and development efforts.
We expect our Senior Developer to use a holistic approach when
executing on our technical opportunities deploying solutions, which
take into account architecture, technology selection, system
integration, database design and security implementation.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Lead development efforts
· Architecture planning and design
· Support of the system
· Work closely with VP of Product Development
· Work with key team stakeholders to implement s technical
strategy that maps to customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of design, deployment and
operation of a multi-channel multi-platform system. Understand the
concepts of a service-based architecture. You should have the ability
to design and deliver on project and services with the understanding
of the need to remain creative and proactive.
The position is based in New York and no telecommuting is available.
Skill set requirements
· LAMP Stack
· Linux (ubuntu Server 7.04 / Red Hat)
· Networking: TCP and UDP packets
· Strong expertise in Web Technologies
· Strong OO experience
· SaaS exposure
· Knowledge of Web2.0 and Social Technologies
· Knowledge of Mobile Technologies & Protocols
· Expert knowledge in database design and implementation
· Strong ability to multi task
· Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal),
interpersonal, and presentation skills.
· Aptitude for creatively solving unstructured business problems
· Minimum of 4 years of post-college experience directly
relevant to the responsibilities described above.
· Undergraduate degree in Computer Science from a top school is
· Annual salary consummate with experience and health care
Submit Resume to
· jobs at berkleynetworks.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the jobs