[nycphp-jobs] Direct Job Opening: PHP/LAMP Developer (Union Square)
sumaklos at worldnetjobs.com
Tue Jul 14 17:12:10 EDT 2009
Are you a ROCKSTAR? Do you want to solve complex problems? Do you love
writing dynamic PHP code? If so, look below:
We are looking for PHP Programmers that both understand and have experience
in the growing evolution of Web2.0 and LAMP environments. This candidate
will build, update, and maintain new and existing best-in-class sites for
the online dating, adult entertainment, gaming, and social networking
industries. The ideal candidate must be comfortable with all of the
previous mentioned mediums (no exceptions).
We help each of or companies formulate a strategy and then execute this
strategy. Our belief is in the value we bring to each deal and works almost
exclusively on value-based engagements. Our goals are aligned with our
properties and we integrate with each project team.
Our sites range from some of the largest sites on the internet to some of
the smallest. Currently, we are serving over 1.5 billion ad impressions per
day, with the majority coming from North America & Europe. This is a
tremendous amount of traffic and unlike most Ad Networks, we aren't trying
to sell this inventory. We are working to find the best ways to monetize
this traffic for each property.
You'll work with small team to design and build innovative ad serving
solutions that will utilize Dart Enterprise.
Goals and Responsibilities:
Solution Development and Delivery
* Understands technical and functional design requirements.
* Creates prototypes for client engagements.
* Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions.
* Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
* Assists in enforcement of development deadlines and schedules.
* Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards.
* Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
– Looking for a true PHP expert that loves to hack code in several languages
and has fun doing it.
– Design, develop, maintain and optimize secure and scalable multi-tier web
– Comfortable with both object oriented and procedural programming
– Experience with PHP5 and MySQL5 preferable.
– Experience with C, C++, Java, Python, and other languages a plus.
– Knowledge installing, configuring and maintaining Linux, Apache, MySQL and
– Strong knowledge of stored procedures, triggers, indexes, table
normalization and database design.
– Familiarity with Zeus Web Server a big plus.
– Knowledge of AJAX development a plus.
– Comfortable hacking and compiling Linux software packages.
– Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and best
– Proficiency in working and developing on Linux (any flavor – debian,
redhat, ubuntu, slackware etc.
– BS/MS in CS/CE or significant work experience.
– Must be able to gather requirements, design, code and test independently
as well as work jointly with the team.
What we offer: A highly competitive salary (based purely on candidate
overall skillset, experience, and education level), 100% benefits (medical,
dental, vision, life), Flexible hours, paid vacation, relocation assistance
(where needed), great work environment and cool and exciting projects. We
have been in business for 10+ years and are very profitable.
We offer a casual work environment, creative programming & design teams,
along with best-in-class and cutting-edge projects that can't be beat. We
have an exceptional reputation in the marketplace and are well known among
our competitors. Based on increasing demand for our services we are looking
for a Senior Engineer with solid a PHP/LAMP skillset to join our dynamic
NOTE: I notice that when I ask not to be contact by recruiters; you guys
don't listen to me. I ask again, Please No Recruiters.
Apply: Please send qualified resumes to jobs at globalpersonalsmedia.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the jobs