[nycphp-jobs] Full Time PHP Developer Wanted at Shoplet.com
lscharf at shoplet.com
Tue Aug 31 10:18:43 EDT 2010
We are looking for a full-time PHP developer to work on our existing systems as well as new development.
- PHP 4 and 5.
- Zend framework
- object-oriented methodologies.
- Lucene / SOLR
- Ability to code without the use of IDEs
- Intermediate understanding of administering Unix / Apache / Mysql environment is required (MySql replication administration is a big plus)
Additional skills that are a big plus to this position
- Perl 5 (object-oriented is a big plus)
- Familiarity with RSS/XML standards
- Experience building web-based tools & applications
- Database design & optimization experience
- Ability to work at least 40 hours on site in our offices downtown New York City
- Ability to put in a bit of extra time nights/weekends (from anywhere) when crises arise.
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Maintain project timelines and meet all project deadlines.
- Willingness to tackle unfamiliar problems and take the time to discover "best practice" solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Familiarity with the basics of building a ecommerce & content sites.
At Shoplet <http://www.shoplet.com/about/index.html> , you'll not only enjoy working with a stable and profitable industry leader, but you'll also enjoy the benefits that go along with it, such as:
- Medical Program
- Sponsored Physical Fitness Program with NY Sports Club
- 401 K Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Continuing Education Program
- Flexible spending plan
- Associate Discounts and Savings
How to Apply -
Send your resume and a brief cover letter to:
jobs at shoplet.com
Leslie H. Scharf
Senior Vice President of Business Development| Shoplet.com <http://www.shoplet.com/>
(: (212) 619-3353 x218 (Office)
Ê: (347) 438-3034 (fax)
): (516) 662-7922 (cell)
,: lscharf at shoplet.com <mailto:lscharf at shoplet.com>
*: 90 Broad Street, 22nd floor, New York, NY 10004
P Think before you print
Notice: This e-mail and any attachments may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information intended only for the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments and destroy any printouts.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the jobs