[nycphp-jobs] Sr PHP Developer Position @ Schoology, Inc
bill at schoology.com
Wed May 5 16:48:59 EDT 2010
We are looking for a PHP Developer to join our team. We are recently venture backed, and are planning on hiring 1 to 2 developers right away. All development to date has been down in-house by the founders. We are looking for full-time candidates that are interested in growing with the company, and help take Schoology to the next level. Salary is competitive and generous incentive stock options will be included in the compensation package. We are a young team that loves to work and find time to enjoy everything NYC has to offer.
Any questions or interest please email jobs at schoology.com<mailto:jobs at schoology.com> (the email will go directly to me, Bill). The job description is posted below.
Thank you in advance.
E: Bill at schoology.com<mailto:Bill at schoology.com>
New York City based education technology company looking for a rockstar developer to join our team.
- Assist in the development of high performance, highly scalable web applications
- Be involved in all aspects of development - playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions
- Be self motivated to meet aggressive deadlines in a rapid application development environment
- Experience with Drupal (or strong desire to learn)
- Extensive knowledge of LAMP (Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP) based development
- Experience working with Web Services (e.g. REST, SOAP) in a highly scalable, highly available environment
- Facebook or mobile app development a plus
- We don't care how old you are or where you went to school, as long as you are passionate, and good at what you do
How to apply:
jobs at schoology.com
Head of Business Development
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the jobs