[nycphp-jobs] Technical PM, Director level @ Krossover
akirtland at rocketmail.com
Tue Oct 18 11:13:06 EDT 2011
Krossover is looking for a Technical PM, Director level to help manage our application; someone who can manage a team of programmers yet pitch in when needed. Our ideal candidate is calm, hard-working, has an eye for detail, and can manage a system which extends over multiple platforms and sites. We're also interested in someone who wants to help shape a company as it grows.
Who is Krossover? We're a NYC based sports media company that wants to be the YouTube of the sports world. In the meantime, while we grow into our vision, we have a solid business breaking down game film for high school and college coaches.
Why choose us?
- We're well funded
- Base up to 150k, plus stock options
- Signing bonus (two tickets to any NYC based sporting event)
- Healthcare benefits
- Flexible work schedule, including work from home (but must be based in the NY-NJ-CT area)
- Innovative thinking, smart technologists, awesome product
- We love sports, and we talk a lot about sports
We also offer a referral bonus of $1,000 to anyone who helps us find the right candidate.
- Project management using agile methodologies
- Managing and developing a complex, scalable and robust web portal
Experience and Qualifications:
- Developing robust PHP code using framework (like Yii / Kohana) is highly desirable
- At least BS in Computer Science or related field
- Prior experience managing the technical side web site
- Prior experience managing projects
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Worked on multi-tiered architecture
- Solid understanding of MVC
- Database schema design skills and knowledge of nosql DB like MongoDB
- Knowledge of security, web services, cross browser issues
- Experience of handling heavily trafficked web portals
- Good in problem solving and analytical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Self directed, highly motivated individual willing to face technical challenges
- Experience in html5 and video streaming technology
How to apply:
Email your resume to: hireme at krossover.com.
More information about the jobs