[mambo] Comparison Help Needed

Norman O'Neil norman.on at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 11:05:15 EDT 2005

backwards or sideways, you would have the same set-up/customization as
mambo and a healthy learning curve on top of that.

On Apr 28, 2005, at 10:58 AM, John Nunez wrote:

> Has anyone used webedition CMS?  My boss just got a flyer from this
> company and wants to buy it.  I have been messing around with mambo
> for a while now. He feels that this will get us a CMS without the
> hassle of customization.  I feel it would be taking a step back. Let
> me know the pros and cons of this cms.  I prefer Mambo it's just I
> don't have time to demonstrate it to him.  I rather use the money for
> a couple of Zend Studio.

Norman O'Neil
enorm
39 Partridge Street
Portsmouth, NH 03801
603 431 0868
http://www.enorm2.com
recipient, and may be a confidential attorney-client communication or
may otherwise be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended
message to the intended recipient, please be aware that any
dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately
notify us by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.
Thank you,
enorm