[mambo] OPen source Matters and Mambo

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 11:25:16 EDT 2005

On 8/25/05, Norman ONeil <norman at enorm2.com> wrote:
> Has anybody heard anything else? Seems very quiet out there

We just put a new announcement up on the current status here:

http://www.opensourcematters.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=37&Itemid=1

We have been mega-busy for the last two weeks, as we first had to get
consensus of every member of every team (which we did), and then
ensure that we were not setting ourselves up for a legal battle (which
we aren't).

Perhaps my favorite part about this process is that we are now finally
free to make community-minded decisions that we were not allowed to in
the past *cough*

Things are just getting started, and there has been a ton of work to
date - and things are only going to get better, and for that I am
certain.

--
Mitch Pirtle
OpenSourceMatters.org