[mambo] OPen source Matters and Mambo

Mark Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Fri Aug 26 11:41:44 EDT 2005

This is great news.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to
help out.  I'm currently coordinating the development on mosCommerce (a port
of osCommerce to Mambo) from beta to a release candidate.  Have started to
use mamboforge for this effort (and probably will into the future) but would
like to switch over to the Open Source Matters forge when it's ready.

Great work [ex]Mambo Dev team!

Cheers,

Mark

--------------------------