[joomla] Tutorship.

Alfonso gagliano alfonsogagliano at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 3 15:52:22 EST 2005

Fine for me to work on Joomla instead of Mambo.
For Grappa, a decent producer (good ratio quality/price) is Alexander
Grappa, imported through Palm Bay Imports.
If you tell me were are you located I can give you the name of a store near
by you were you can find this grappa.
For your project, i can give my contribution in terms of expetise : just let
me know how to proceed.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards.
Alfonso.