[joomla] E-mail aware modules

Ryan W. Ozimek cozimek at picnet.net
Wed Dec 7 09:14:00 EST 2005

Hey Mitch,

Not sure if this is relevant, but on the discussion of email interaction, is
there anything in the core that can be "turned on" so that when a page is
edited on your Joomla site, that an admin can get an email sent to them of
such notification?

I think that if there's already a function that changes the date on which a
content item was modified, there must be some sort of trigger there that can
be used to add an email notification as well.

Best,
Ryan