[mambo] Re: [nycphp-talk] kudos to Mitchy P for the Mambo spiel

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 16:20:42 EST 2005

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:17:20 -0500, Rolan Yang <rolan at omnistep.com> wrote:
> That is one of the reasons I came to the meeting!
> Is it going to be included in the powerpoint?
> ~Rolan
>
> Mitch Pirtle wrote:
>
> >The one thing I didn't get to illustrate was how you (as a developer)
> >could base your applications on Mambo for rapid site/application
> >development. Maybe some other time ;-)

Well I am thinking about a miniMambo presentation that focuses solely
on developers and 3rd party types, who wish to use Mambo as the base
platform for all of their development.

Might be interested to see how much demand such a presentation would
have (hint, hint).

-- Mitch, copying the new MAMBO MAILING LIST :-)