[mambo] I wonder.

John Nunez john at coolmacgames.com
Thu Feb 24 23:30:10 EST 2005

Hey Mitch,

I just installed Mambo but I need some solid tutorials on the phpShop.
Anyone?  How about template creations? Creating com/mod/bots/etc...
API docs?

I have a project that I will use osCommerce because of the deadline.  I
know how to get around osC to make any changes to the system.  The
hardest will be the back end permission levels.  I need to move to a
better cart and phpCart looks good but I need help.

On one of my test servers, I was able to install Mambo and all of the
mods for phpShop but the com gives me a "No Document Data" error.  Now
I noticed that phpMyAdmin is giving me the same error with a SQL file I
was trying to import.  But it only happens with these two files.  Any
ideas?

Thanks,
John