[mambo] Hello from Washington!

Ryan Ozimek cozimek at picnet.net
Fri Feb 25 11:12:42 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

I just was sent a link to this list from a friend of mine in NYC, and I'm
stoked to see that someone's really looking at Mambo through a developers
lens (not just "help, I can't install" cries). =)  Anyway, although I'm down
here in DC I'm extremely interested in talking with all of you and sharing
in your discussions.  I've been doing Mambo development for the past 1.5
years now, and have been excited with the move towards 5.0 and a node-based
system.  Drupal has been doing this for a while now, but the interface
sucks, which is a HUGE hurdle for most of our non-profit clients.

Anywho...just wanted to make you all in the NPO sector aware of the new
forum in the forum.mamboserver.com for non-profits:
http://forum.mamboserver.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123.

If there are any other NPO specific developers on this list, I'd love to
hear from you all.

Best,
Ryan