[mambo] Admin interface hangs

leam at reuel.net leam at reuel.net
Sun Feb 27 20:45:56 EST 2005

More info, though I'm not sure what it means.

On the local machine and on the remote I open the template html editor. On both index.php is unwriteable. On the local machine there is a check box "Make unwriteable after saving". Not on the remote.

Any thoughts on where this comes from? The remote machine is hanging. It is, in all other respects that come to mind a plain vanilla install.

I wonder if it has anything to do with all the sessions left laying around in /tmp? Could it be that the ones in /tmp that are owned by root and perms 600?

I'm still confused, but hey, what's new?  :)

ciao!

leam