[mambo] Admin interface hangs

leam at reuel.net leam at reuel.net
Sun Feb 27 21:49:59 EST 2005

The "remote" host is user:user private grou owned and it looks like the httpd procs are running as nobody. Odd that. I thought I had it give the file the requested permissions. In this case it would have to be world write-able. Bleagh...

The host thinks the older user interface was much easier to use. As he is not a developer but a businessman, useability is important.  :)

ciao!

leam

p.s.  FOr those of you following this saga, Mitch currently has access to both installs. I currently owe him a soda. That's where we stand at the moment.

lh