[mambo] PHP Shop and CSV Mime Type Problem

Hans C. Kaspersetz hans at cyberxdesigns.com
Mon Feb 28 14:51:06 EST 2005

I have two problems today and both are with the same vanilla
installation.  Requisite information: Win XP, Apache 1.3.x, MySQL 4.1.
I installed the MamboV4.5.2.1_mambo-phpShop-Edition.tar.gz edition this
morning and I am having problems with the CSV uploading of products.  I
exported the product list from Mambo, I installed the sample data, to a
csv file.  I opened the file in Excel and modified a couple of entries.
I saved the file as comma separated csv and went to use the upload
function in PHP Shop component.  I am getting an alert box with the
following error: "Mime type not accepted.  Type for file uploaded:
text/x-csv."  Any ideas on how to make this work?

The other weird problem is, I can login into the admin through Firefox
but when I try and login through IE I just get kicked back to the login
screen.  No wrong password message or anything.

So there you have it.

Hans

--

Hans C. Kaspersetz