[mambo] PHP Shop and CSV Mime Type Problem

Hans C. Kaspersetz hans at cyberxdesigns.com
Mon Feb 28 18:15:51 EST 2005

Mitch, Funny thing is I was just using IE to test the admin interface.
I am a devoted Firefox user.  The version is:

MamboV4.5.2.1_mambo-phpShop-Edition.tar.gz.

The saga continues with the PHPshop CSV upload.  I decided to remove my silly applications from the mix and I exported the data from the store using the PHPShop CSV export button.  I saved it to my HD and before I even opened it, I clicked Browse, selected the file and clicked upload.  I am immediately meet with a download window asking me if I want to save the file or open it.  Sounds like a  bug.

Hans

--

Hans C. Kaspersetz
Cyber X Designs