[mambo] [nycphp-talk] A question for mambo experts

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 23:39:11 EDT 2005

On 7/18/05, Ajai Khattri <ajai at bitblit.net> wrote:
> Mitch Pirtle wrote:
>
> >I don't remember when this all started making sense to me, but I do
> >remember that it was really just an adjustment of terminology - which
> >is a challenge no matter what CMS you choose.
> >

> That's putting it mildly! (Not that Mambo is any worse than any other
> CMS - Ive already used it for several projects and Im just about to try
> my hand at writing a component <gulp> ;-)

    http://help.mamboserver.com

Take a look at the component tutorial. That should provide a decent
example to get you started.  Also, you can grab Mambo Designer from
mambodev.com or jamboworks.com (not launched yet). This will create a
base template, module or component that you can then work from. Yes it
is beta, but is quite usable :-)

--
Mitch Pirtle
Mambo Core Developer