[mambo] shop suey ;)

Alberto dos Santos acas at sapo.pt
Tue Jun 14 04:17:28 EDT 2005

Hello List.

I have just discovered Mambo, as I was trying to develop a CMS tool myself,
and I surrender, it is just a too great tool to ignore, I'm using it.

My problem is: which shop app goes better with Mambo? phpShop or
mosCommerce?
I develop mainly for PT costumers but also have some International projects,
and I am concerned with user friendliness, localization and, of course, data
security relative both to the store and to user information (u know, credit
card numbers and stuff alike).

Also, I installed xampp (that's how I found NYPHP and all of this) but I'm
not so sure that the Ap2php5 pair is ready for production.

Can I get some thoughts about these questions from you?
Consider me, of course, enlisted to help localize the apps in 'good'
Portuguese ;)

Thanks.

--

Alberto dos Santos

email: acas at sapo.pt
web: otrebla.no.sapo.pt
skype: fatflash

Salvaguarda: Este email  e seus anexos estão protegidos de vírus e programas
maliciosos. Se notar algo de anormal por favor informe-me. Obrigado.
Disclaimer: This email and it’s attachements are protected from vírus and
malicious software. If you notice something unusual please report. Thanks.