[mambo] Rental component

Norman O'Neil norman.on at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 09:02:20 EDT 2005

You may want to look at this one

http://mamboforge.net/projects/akreservations/

On Jun 21, 2005, at 8:16 AM, kirill at hostnetservices.com wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am looking for a Rental component - vacation house/ bed and
> breakfast.  I need to be able to show availability  for the rooms, and
> have basic booking process
>
> All suggestions appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kirill

Norman O'Neil
enorm
39 Partridge Street
Portsmouth, NH 03801
603 431 0868
http://www.enorm2.com
recipient, and may be a confidential attorney-client communication or
may otherwise be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended
message to the intended recipient, please be aware that any
dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately
notify us by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.
Thank you,
enorm