[mambo] New template missing index.html

DeWitt, Michael mjdewitt at alexcommgrp.com
Tue Mar 1 11:46:42 EST 2005

Thanks Mitch.

Looking at this now as a compatibility issue.  It appears that templating
has undergone a number of changes from 4.5.0 to 4.5.1.  I am not finding
much on changes from 4.5.1 to 4.5.2, but am still looking....

I tried a few changes myself like replacing the header section, but it seems
to me in looking over the solarflare template, that a shift was made
requiring a separate index.html file just to handle the layout.

Mike