[mambo] New template missing index.html

DeWitt, Michael mjdewitt at alexcommgrp.com
Tue Mar 1 13:37:54 EST 2005

Mitch,

It is in includes.  I checked a second 4.5.2 CVS unconfigured mambo I have
and it is in that includes directory as well, so, I don't believe it came
with any of the templates.

I think the problem is that there are a lot of 4.5.0 free templates floating
around and they need to be changed to make them work with 4.5.2 - what and
how is what I am looking into now.

Mike