[mambo] New template missing index.html

DeWitt, Michael mjdewitt at alexcommgrp.com
Tue Mar 1 14:17:10 EST 2005

Mitch,

I got the CVS instructions from

http://mamboserver.com/cat/Download_Mambo/

and ran this on my Linux box

cvs -z5 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.mamboforge.net:/cvsroot/mambo co 4.5

I just did it again and the includes directory has the following:

adodb         footer.php        mambo.functions.php  phpmailer
Cache         getids.php        mambo.html.php       sef.php
CVS           htmlarea          mambo.php            soap
database.php  HTML_toolbar.php  pageNavigation.php   tmpl
domit         index.html        pathway.php          version.php
editor.php    js                phpgacl

Mike