[mambo] Howto? Upload html file and post it?

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 10:14:32 EST 2005

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 19:55:22 -0500, leam at reuel.net <leam at reuel.net> wrote:

> Yes, of course. If I were to have a client who had a static page site and wanted things moved over quickly, how easy would it be for them to migrate things to Mambo keeping the static pages where they are until they get into the CMS?
>
> A simple guide "Here's how you put links on your Mambo front page to your static pages, and have them pop up in a seperate window. Or the same window."

Then let's narrow this down to several possibilities, and heach can
have some sort of description:

1) You just ftp the html files to the document root for your website,
and link to those URLs from within content and/or menus

2) You link to the static content with a menu of the wrapper type,
which basically loads that static content inside Mambo from within an
IFRAME

3) You import the static content directly into your Mambo site, where
you can then manipulate it just like everything else

-- Mitch