[mambo] MySQL username/password problem on Mac.

leam at reuel.net leam at reuel.net
Thu Mar 31 21:06:13 EST 2005

And, just to be perverse, I tried having the linux install point to the Mac db and vice versa. After confusing myself for a bit the Mac install (MacOS Mambo, Linux Web client, Linux DB host) worked. The Linux Web client, Linux Mambo server, Mac DB host (using the remote host name and a user with % for host privileges) failed.

I'm fading. Will try to get back to this either tomorrow night or this weekend.

ciao!

leam